Palin speaks out on Bachmann, Santorum and Paul, Tuesday on Fox


Palin on Bachmann who finished last in Iowa:   "Down the road, unless something really turns around for her, I don't see a way to progress her candidacy to become the top tier candidate.I am not saying that to disparage her personally.  She's got good things to offer, she's done a great job. I'm proud of her. I think she is going to be back in the House of Representatives, and we are going to thankful for her being there."

Palin on Santorum who finished in a tie with Romney for first:   "I'm not surprised at his success tonight. He is a social conservative -- that is what he is known for -- and a lot of Iowa voters respect that and that is reflected in the vote tonight.” 

Palin on Ron Paul who finished a disappointing third:  "The GOP had better not marginalize Ron Paul and his supporters after this, because Ron Paul and his supporters understand that a lot of Americans are war weary and we are broke."