Already #1 -- Mark Levin's "Ameritopia - the unmaking of America," hit the retail markets like a bombshell.

Overview

Mark R. Levin’s Liberty and Tyranny made the most persuasive case for conservatism and against statism in a generation. In this most crucial time, this leading conservative thinker explores the psychology, motivations, and history of the utopian movement, its architects, and its modern day disciples – and how the individual and American society are being devoured by it.
In Ameritopia: The Unmaking of America Levin asks, what is this utopian force that both allures a free people and destroys them? In the end, Levin’s message is clear: The American republic is in great peril. The people must now choose between utopianism or liberty. (this overview is a Barnes and Noble autograph)



Editor's note:  Levin is dealing with the sad fact that we are living in a post-Constitutional America.  It just happened,  in my opinion,  but the fact is true,  nonetheless.  To be sure,  we still have the old system in place,  but there is a form of governance,  coming from the Obama Administration,  that stresses the so-called need to govern from outside the traditional and legal perimeters as spelled out by the Constitution. 

Michelle Obama made this statement in 2008 - one of the most dastardly statements of our time.  

 "Barack knows that we are going to have to make sacrifices; we are going to have to change our conversation; we're going to have to change our traditions, our history; we're going to have to move into a different place as a nation."

There is no sense of Constitutional law that can be used to accomplish the reality of which she speaks and if you buy into her statement,  you are not a patriot . . . . . . period.  It is time for us to admit that Obama has taken us away from our traditions,  from our history and has moved us into a different place. 
Is the damage final?  Is there no hope for the revitalization of the American Experiment?  Not if this election does empowers the Patriot Nation to take us back to our beginnings,  to the very roots of founding.  Understand that the current crop of administrators are no more than academic leaches,  latching onto a national circumstance they would have never created,  and turning it into something that was never intended.  They are as inventive as mindless but practiced whores.  The United Nations is the very model for the type of One World governance this bunch has in mind.

And here is the governance style of Obama.  It is the style of a benevolent dictator:

Obama tells congress, “Here is my jobs proposal.  You have 24 hours to act or I will take matters into my own hands.’’ 

Obama tells congress, “Here is my budget proposal.  You have two days to act or I will solve the problem on my own.”

Obama tells congress, “Because you have refused to approve Cap and Trade legislation,  I will use the EPA and act on my own.”

Obama tells congress, “Because you have voted against my appointment to the Consumer Protection Agency,  I will make the appointment on my own.  I really do not need your grief.”

When given a subpoena for documents,  he simply said “no.”  He did not say, “I am going to stand on ‘executive privilege’ in my decision not to turn over the requested documents”  (which BELONG TO THE PEOPLE, by the way).  No,  he simply said,  “No,  I am not going to do that.  I do not like the way the request was written and,  for that reason,  I have decided not comply.”   
He is a rogue president and why he has not been impeached or brought up on charges of treason,  is beyond me. 

He has actually ordered his staff to find ways of  “governing this nation without my need to deal with congress.” 

And the cowards on the Right,  those who claim to respect and honor the Constitutional, what are they doing?  Whining, bitching, complaining and allowing him to continue his fundamental transformation of this country.  In their cowardice,  they are as complicit as he. 

Levin deals with this very issue.  Buy the book;  ingest Levin's complaint;  make it your own;  and vote these bastards out of office  (and I use "bastard" in the truest sense of the word,  without apology).