Greta comes to Palin's defense and all self-respecting women, everywhere. I am a big fan, again.


I refuse to go to the Radio and Television Correspondents Association Dinner – no one should go

MAR 8 2012 - 6:50 PM ET
Another pig….and a media association has hired the pig, Louis C.K., to be their headliner for the big media dinner?  Really?  I am not going.  I refuse to go.  Everyone in the media should join me in this boycott.
The headliner of this year’s Radio and Television Correspondents Dinner is “comedian” Louis C.K. Comedian?  I don’t think so.  Pig? yes.
He uses filthy language about women…..yes, the C word…and yes, even to describe a woman candidate for Vice President of the United States.   It isn’t just Governor Palin he denigrates.  He denigrates all women and looks to the crowd to laugh.
I refuse to show any support for this guy or for the Radio and Television Correspondents Association Dinner Committee who hired him.  I think the organization that hired him is just as bad as he is.  It is no secret that he denigrates women.
Here is a sample of what he said about Governor Sarah Palin and you tell me whether any member of the media should sit in the crowd while he speaks to them:
Louis C.K. says of Palin: “her f*** retard making c***” and “the baby that just came out of her f**** disgusting c***.”
 To Palin: just “stick your t** in its mouth and shut up.”    
And here is more:  ”…her f***** retard making c****” 

Need more to convince you?  Here is what he says on twitter:
“I want to rub my father’s c*** all over Sarah Palin’s fat t***” 
By the way, there is more, lots more.
I hope all the other women and men in the media join me in not going.
I also hope everyone has the courage to stand up to this.