Gardiner presents that the current economic collapse in Greece is a direct result of statism,entitlement and endless borrowing to prop up a bloated social welfare and restricted labor environment. There are lessons for America;
1. The market is the best determiner of economic success not the state
2. Low taxes, low inflation, low debt yields a better long term result than high taxes, high debt
3. A beyond safety net welfare system leads to dependency and strife
4. There is no such thing as a free lunch-if workers want a four day week and two months vacation time there is a cost.
5. And for those who came here looking for women with big breasts and not an economics analysis-a free, prosperous market leads to healthier individuals and larger mammary glands. Sighhhh-if BBW are really needed to be viewed. there are some AT THIS LINK
Gardiner: Future is Extremely Bleak for Greece