Yes, when asked about her and a brokered draft, she definitely left the door wide open.



.  When asked by Eric Bolling, tonight,  about 20 minutes ago,  whether she would consider being drafted in a brokered convention,  our First Lady had this to say: 


Palin and Bolling on Follow the Money.

“I mean nobody is quite there yet. So I think that months from now, if that’s the case, then, you know, all bets are off as to who it will be willing to offer themselves up in the name of service to their country. I would — I would do whatever I could to help”


Update:  the "word" will be all over the net,  tomorrow,  if it is not, already.  What does this do for the race?  It is clear that the conservative wing of the party is still in power,  and still driving the elective choices.   It is clear that we have heard "them" speak,  and are not enthused. Does that disappointment mean Palin suddenly becomes much more viable,  as a candidate?  We have listened to her several interviews and are pleased with her improved skills at expressing herself.  Actually,  I see a woman,  a leader,  at peace with herself and who she is.  As they say,  "She is comfortable in her skin."   Let's not forget her CPAC speech  -  a major political statement.  Then,  there was the hour she spent on the floor,  following that speech.  


Look,  tonight the Establishment GOP is sitting up late,  telling each other, "If we cannot close this deal before the convention,  Palin could be our candidate."  


I love it.  I do believe she is ready.  And more than that,  I believe the party is ready.