TEA Party Conservative types were "here" long before Jeb Bush


Here are the words of Jeb Bush,  airing his dirty laundry with regards to the GOP as he sees it today.  


 “I used to be a conservative and I watch these debates and I’m wondering, I don’t think I’ve changed, but it’s a little troubling sometimes when people are appealing to people’s fears and emotion rather than trying to get them to look over the horizon for a broader perspective and that’s kind of where we are.”


I am beyond tired of listening to this drivel.  Understand that I came out of the Democrat party shortly after voting for Jimmy Carter.  Ron Reagan was the defining personality of the GOP and Jeb, nor G.W. nor George H are a match for Ron Reagan.  What we have watched for three years in Washington D.C. is,  in fact, a frightening display of arrogance coupled with the most prolific abuse of power I have seen in my lifetime,  and Jeb thinks such talk (from me) is illustrative of a fear factor that is out of place within the GOP.  As much as I respect the deeply felt spirituality of GW  (and I do),  he was fully compromised as to macro-economics,  issuing only one veto in eight years and I doubt that "one" was against a spending bill.  He made the abortion pill more accessible.  He increased the size of government,  but,  not at the rates we see in the Obama Administration.  His trust in Henry Paulson, his Treasury Secretary and a Democrat,  proved to be misplaced as we learn of the excesses of the TARP "rescue" scam and the distribution of between 7 and 24 trillion dollars (I have seen articles with both numbers) to Big Banking,  in this country and in Europe.  


Jimmy Carter was just in over his head.  Obama is the willing tool of the Corrupt Left (there is a Non-corrupt Left, btw).  3/4 of all Stimulus monies went to Democrats or Democrat districts and he continues to dole out money in the same proportions,  today.  He put GM into bankruptcy, the very thing Republican lawmakers suggested.  The only difference was found in the fact that GM was given to the auto unions as Obama cheated the primary share holders out of millions of dollars in stock held retirement funding.  But who cares about that  --  certainly not a single Democrat reading this blog.  "He saved the auto industry"  as if his plan was the only workable option.  He ripped off hundreds of shareholders,  (most of them Democrat police and teacher union workers) for the sake of the UAW and the graft it can produce for his political concerns and Democrats want you to believe the auto rescue was "special."    


And . . . . . . . . Jeb Bush wants us to pretend that this level of corruption is acceptable as "we" chart a partisan solution to the New America that lies in the future.  


I am thinking that we have been hiding in the Bushes for far too long.